Monday, June 23, 2014

Who plays any of these games...?

Q. MMODGs
Audition? Dance!Online? Super Dancer Online? 02 Jam? ^_^

I want to play SDO badly, but the download rate is insane. It'll take 64+ hours, and by that time it times out on me.
It's not patient with me though. It bugs out or times out lol. I've been trying to look for torrents but no luck. I've been addicted to this stuff! ^^
some of my DO friends are in the US and the got it-they told me to download the smaller versions on the Thai version, so I'll try it.


Answer
You can try using firefox if you are using other explorers. I used to download a game called Gunbound, it took 2 hours or more in the past. But now it takes less than 10 mins with mozilla firefox. Same with downloading big movies from the net

mmorpg need help?




simple


can somebody recommend me to some mmorpg
F2P no paying at all beside cash shop.
PLEASE DON't mention guild war because i am not paying anything.

games i played
Flyff
MS
Mo Siang
Conquer online
Eduemon online
Lunia
Scion Of fate
Runescape
Pirate king
DOMO
Rapplez
Kartrider
Dance
Audition
Fiesta online
Trickster
Silkroad
Seal online

Um please don't mention. game such as 2moon and 9Dragon
because it's martial art and too adultish
i like games that have alot of people playing in it.(socialize)
Game that has alot of characters, and characterstic.
When your high lvl you still could do other stuff like pvp, or mini game etc,
PLEASE PLEASE Don't giv me games that grinfest



Answer
Ran online,
02 jam
gaia-online
Bots Online
Ragnarok Online (Valkyrie server)
Dark Ro
Gunz! my Fave!

Thats far as i know for today, but many online games are available internationally and there are free and also some, browser type online games.

Hope it helped!

(+^:^+)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar