Derek Jete
I think they will win 123 games.
123 would mean we would have Doc and Lackey in the Rotation.
Reality I see 105.
Answer
90-100. Although I would love to see them win 123 times.
90-100. Although I would love to see them win 123 times.
What is the widest margin of victory for a college basketball game?
Collin P
I know of the Women's game that ended in a 126-25 victory, but what is the record for Men?
Answer
The record overall for all 3 divisions was set not to long ago on December 2, 2006 between 2 Division III teams.
The score was a victory margin of 123 points
Lincoln (PA) 201
Ohio St.-Marion 78
The record overall for all 3 divisions was set not to long ago on December 2, 2006 between 2 Division III teams.
The score was a victory margin of 123 points
Lincoln (PA) 201
Ohio St.-Marion 78
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment