Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Is it unnecessary to buy a nintendo 3ds just for playing Pokemon X? Can you play game boy advance games too?

game boy advance
 on Game Boy Advance to last one more year | Infendo: Nintendo News ...
game boy advance image




Fantasyner


I really like what I have seen with Pokemon X & Y, so I would love to play it. It would be awesome if I could play some game boy advance games on it too, but I don't know if that works.


Answer
To answer your question, it's absolutely necessary to buy a 3DS for Pokemon X/Y because it's only for the 3DS.

There's plenty of other 3DS games now too, you know. Game Boy Advance games are not compatible with the 3DS, but DS games are. There's also the 3DS eShop which has a selection of classic Game Boy and NES games available to download.

How do you enter cheat codes on a game boy advance?




+Micaela_D


I have a Game Boy Advance SP and I've been playing Pokemon Sapphire. I know that there's cheat codes, and I've looked everywhere for the answer to this question. I know you can enter the codes on an emulator but how would you enter them on the ACTUAL game system? If, it's even possible. Thanks!


Answer
its like putting in a code in the old snes games. you need to put in like a combo of buttons. that or there is a menu where you can jus enter a code word an it unlocks the cheat. an numerous people still own game boys retard guy! i myself would like a game boy color jus to get pokemon silver again. haha




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar