Bill of th
I'm looking for a kids game that has a lot of stuff and activities to do. Something along the lines of Banjo & Kazooie Nuts and Bolts and Viva Pinata. Any platform. Thanks!
Answer
I think little big planet 2. It's lots of fun (if you have psn live you can never beat it). Also it's rated E.
I think little big planet 2. It's lots of fun (if you have psn live you can never beat it). Also it's rated E.
I am preparing to launch a crowdfunding campaign for my kids game. How do I get the money to promote it?
jumpstarts
I am preparing to launch a crowdfunding campaign for my kids game either on Kickstarter or elsewhere. I know that I need to promote it and build support for a while in order for my campaign to be successful and that costs money. Where can I get the adequate funds to promote my kids game so my campaign can be a success?
Answer
The best place to start is with your own money and THEIR money, if they have any. If they're old enough to be working or to have savings and are not willing to invest their own capital, the project may need rethinking. After that, relatives. After that, there are online options like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe, RocketHub, Razoo, Crowdrise, and Appbackr. Some of those may not apply depending on content and platform. And of course there's always the possibility of an "angel investor." Crowdfunder is a good place to get started in that direction.
The best place to start is with your own money and THEIR money, if they have any. If they're old enough to be working or to have savings and are not willing to invest their own capital, the project may need rethinking. After that, relatives. After that, there are online options like Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe, RocketHub, Razoo, Crowdrise, and Appbackr. Some of those may not apply depending on content and platform. And of course there's always the possibility of an "angel investor." Crowdfunder is a good place to get started in that direction.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment