Saturday, December 21, 2013

What movie or video game quote was that?

game quotes
 on All quotes that pertain to Katniss and/or Gale in Suzanne Collins ...
game quotes image




(none)


I remember watching either a movie or a video game and in the scene this guy tells somebody that he was gonna make his/her daughter/son smoke crack for the rest of his or hers life or something related to that.What movie/video game quote was this from?


Answer
i think it was gta san andreas or the god father

Does anyone have a link to the quotes used in the battle arena for Star Ocean:Till The End Of Time?




Tofu


This is a PS2 rpg from the early 2k's, and I enjoyed it rather immensely. Having not the actual game at this time, I would like, nonetheless, to quote it. Does anyone have a reliable site I might peruse the game quotes from?


Answer
No, there are no available quotes used in the arena yet since all quotes are random. None of the sites has that.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar