Sunday, December 29, 2013

What should Miami Heat do to win the must win game 6?

game 6
 on Posted by admin at 2:36 PM 6 comments:
game 6 image




CricRoc


We have to keep our season alive by winning game 6. What should they improve on? I think defense is one, cause Garnett had so many easy alley oop dunks, layups and shots. What else?


BQ- Can Miami win or will Celtics close it out?



Answer
Miami Heat just needs to play basketball.

The real question is: What should Erik Spoelstra need to do to win the must win game 6?

Answer: Put. Chris. Bosh. In. More. Minutes.

BQ: Miami can win.

How can I get Warriors playoff tickets for game 6 of round 2?




gloo


Assuming there will be a game 6, how can I know when the tickets will be for sale?


Answer
Get your cash together, there will be a game six............Warriors beat the hell out of my Mav's......after the game last night I expect them to win in seven.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar