Hotrod
I have a moultrie model d40 game camera that normally uses 6 or 8 d size batteries. They don't last long and I was wanting to purchase a 6volt or 12volt rechargeable battery. But, the manual doesn't say which volt to use. However the camera does have an external power plug-in port. So, which is it? 6 or 12 volt? And where can I find the cord to use with the camera?
Answer
Best would be to ask someone like Batteries Plus to build a battery pack for you that follows the voltage requirements... Might have a store near where you live... worth checking with them. ( http://www.batteriesplus.com )
Best would be to ask someone like Batteries Plus to build a battery pack for you that follows the voltage requirements... Might have a store near where you live... worth checking with them. ( http://www.batteriesplus.com )
Is it just me or is my game camera only triggering for people?
Faneb
Ok, so I just bought this eyecon game camera and so far it's mostly only triggered when I would come to check it. There's a deer that visits my yard almost every night and so far I haven't seen it on any of my captured pictures. What's up with that?
Answer
It could be that you have aimed it too high. You are tall enough to trigger the camera, but the deer slips under it. Another is the low light capability of the camera. The deer comes in the night, you check in the day.
It could be that you have aimed it too high. You are tall enough to trigger the camera, but the deer slips under it. Another is the low light capability of the camera. The deer comes in the night, you check in the day.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment