Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What video games have the largest game worlds?

game world
 on Are Video games good for Children? | Security World News
game world image




captainsup


I am trying to find a good game with a really large world to play in. Preferably open-ended or sandbox style, but anything with a big game world is appreciated. Except Grand Theft Auto, because I already know about them. Thanks.


Answer
I hear Crysis is an amazing open sandbox shooter - make sure you have a computer with the horsepower to run it. I would also recommend Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. Assassin's Creed is good but gameplay tends to be a little repetitive. You also have plenty to look forward to in the future as well: it appears Fallout 3 and Alan Wake will have huge open worlds and quite possibly Alpha Protocol and White Knight: Chronicles.

Although it's very outdated, I hear the largest open game world ever created is Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall. While its terrain is probably randomly generated, I read an article that said it would cover an area the size of Great Britain and had over 750,00 NPCs to interact with. As much as I like games, I don't think I'll ever have that much time. . .

What is the best kind of toon for running low levels through instances in the game World of Warcraft?




SOAD


What is the best kind of toon for running low levels through instances in the game World of Warcraft?


Answer
I've been running low level people through instances as a mage since before Burning Crusade. Mages are the best because we can run through the instance, gather all the creatures and then hit a couple AoE spells to kill them all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar