Jennifer
My cousin has a Nintendo Wii game that has a darts game and a Billiards (pool) game. I've been searching online but, I can't figure out which games include these two sports. Does anyone know. My kids are dying to play them, and so is my hubby lol. And, is there a game that includes both of these sports in the same game. I could've sworn her game had both of them on it.
Answer
I think Carnival Games might but I'm not positive I know it has darts, and Wii PLay has billiards Wii PLay Motion might have darts and billiards not sure though
I think Carnival Games might but I'm not positive I know it has darts, and Wii PLay has billiards Wii PLay Motion might have darts and billiards not sure though
How much do they charge when using the online feature for the X-Box 360?
Esmond C
What I meant to say is the price they charge when using the online feature for the X-Box 360.I hope this is specific enough.
Answer
you can buy a subscription by itself, which is $50. Your other option, which i prefer, is to buy the xbox live 12 month gold starter kit at a store. It is a $70 value and comes with the following:
- 12 month subscription
- Xbox 360 headset
- Xbox 360 arcade game (I think bankshot billiards)
- 200 microsoft points for the marketplace
and
- 20 dollars off any xbox 360 game
Hope that helps
you can buy a subscription by itself, which is $50. Your other option, which i prefer, is to buy the xbox live 12 month gold starter kit at a store. It is a $70 value and comes with the following:
- 12 month subscription
- Xbox 360 headset
- Xbox 360 arcade game (I think bankshot billiards)
- 200 microsoft points for the marketplace
and
- 20 dollars off any xbox 360 game
Hope that helps
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment