Sunday, December 8, 2013

Will the 2013 Los Angeles Dodgers win 100 plus games?

game 3 world series 2013
 on Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode Has Twice As Much Content On 3DS ...
game 3 world series 2013 image




Luis G


They started the season 30-42. Since then, they have gone 34-8 in their last 42 games, including taking 3 of 4 from the Cardinals in St Louis. They are now 64-50. If they keep their winning percentage as hey have in the previous 42 games, they will win with a record of 103-59.

This poses 4 questions
1) will the Dodgers win 100 plus games to finish 2013?
2) will the 2013 Dodgers win the National League west division?
3) will the 2013 Dodgers capture the National League pennant?
4) will the 2013 Dodgers win the World Series?

Go Blue!



Answer
1) No
2) Probably yes
3) Probably no
4) Probably no

Why is the World Series games 1-5 all in Boston?




Leslie


I thought traditionally it is 2 games in one town then 3 games in the other town, then 2 games back at the original city, for example..

2 games in Boston,
3 games in St Louis,
2 games in Boston

But a glimpse I've seen on the news is showing the first 5 games in Boston, and 2 last games (if necessary in STL.

What are they playing 5 games straight in Boston. Isn't that not fair to the STL fans?

If I am wrong can someone please give me the page that shows the games, locations and times, as I've tried searching and all I can find is just times, but does not show the locaitons.



Answer
You read it wrong. Type in World Series schedule 2013 and you will see the schedule. First two in Boston., next three in St. Louis and last two in Boston.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar