Thomas D
I would like to access online gaming by connecting my playstation3 to my laptop which is getting its internet connetion from a verizon wireless braodband connect card.
Answer
All you do is make a DUN connection with windows.
Go to Start, Setting, Control Panal, Network connections, then go to the top left and go to (Create a new connection or setup a connection).
Click on (connect to the internet) then click next. Then select (Setup my connection manually) Then click next.
Then select (Connect Using a dial-up Modem). Then click next. (Then ISP name). Just name it (Sprint Shared Connection) Then click next and it will ask the (Phone Number) well Sprint Uses #777 then click next.
It will then ask you user name password all that stuff you don't need. It will pull it from the card anyways. So click next and hit (Add a short cut to my desk top) then click finish. Then you can click Dial and it will connect to your pc for the web. To use it for a shared connection for your ps3 your pc has to have an extra Ethernet cable handy.
Connect it to the pc and to your ps3. Then go back to (Network connections). And right click the (Sprint Shared Connection) and go to (Properties) Then go to advance at the top right. then click Allow other users to share my connection.
Then click Apply then ok.then click Dial again and it will connect to your pc and now your PS3. And there ya go. If too confusing call Sprint they can help a bit better.
If you have a Sprint phone it will get EVDO Rev 0. That will be speeds between 300k to 600k since its just EVDO rev 0. If you have a Sprint Air card it will get between. 300k to 1.3mb because its EVDO Rev A. Either one will work fine. These steps are for Windows xp only. Can do the same with Vista just a bit Different steps to take.
All you do is make a DUN connection with windows.
Go to Start, Setting, Control Panal, Network connections, then go to the top left and go to (Create a new connection or setup a connection).
Click on (connect to the internet) then click next. Then select (Setup my connection manually) Then click next.
Then select (Connect Using a dial-up Modem). Then click next. (Then ISP name). Just name it (Sprint Shared Connection) Then click next and it will ask the (Phone Number) well Sprint Uses #777 then click next.
It will then ask you user name password all that stuff you don't need. It will pull it from the card anyways. So click next and hit (Add a short cut to my desk top) then click finish. Then you can click Dial and it will connect to your pc for the web. To use it for a shared connection for your ps3 your pc has to have an extra Ethernet cable handy.
Connect it to the pc and to your ps3. Then go back to (Network connections). And right click the (Sprint Shared Connection) and go to (Properties) Then go to advance at the top right. then click Allow other users to share my connection.
Then click Apply then ok.then click Dial again and it will connect to your pc and now your PS3. And there ya go. If too confusing call Sprint they can help a bit better.
If you have a Sprint phone it will get EVDO Rev 0. That will be speeds between 300k to 600k since its just EVDO rev 0. If you have a Sprint Air card it will get between. 300k to 1.3mb because its EVDO Rev A. Either one will work fine. These steps are for Windows xp only. Can do the same with Vista just a bit Different steps to take.
Where I can find good online poker tournaments to play in?
Don b
Hello,
This is my first question here :-). I love to play poker and just recently I started to play poker online. I don't know much about online tournaments and where can I find some. I hope you can help me. Perhaps you know a good site which contains details about poker tournaments and stuff. I don't mind paying a little buy-in if I can win big time :-).
I appreciate any helpful advice.
Many thanks,
Don
Answer
Hi Don,
I also love to play poker and I enjoy especially playing online games. I always try to be updated with the most recent and quality tournaments on the net. There is one site which I recommend you to enter. It's called 777.com. I really love this site because it bring the users news, tips, ratings and reviews of the best poker rooms and a lot of interesting information about the poker and the online poker world. Furthermore, the guys from 777.com arrange every few weeks a poker tournament (freerolls, buy-in tournaments and more). For example, on 9-9-07 there is a big tournament where the winner gets $100 and the buy-in is only 10¢. All the details about this tournament and others are here: http://www.777.com/poker/featured-tournament . I recommend you to check this great site once in a while for updates.
I hope I was helpful. If you need more information and guidance you are welcomed to contact me directly.
Regards,
David
Hi Don,
I also love to play poker and I enjoy especially playing online games. I always try to be updated with the most recent and quality tournaments on the net. There is one site which I recommend you to enter. It's called 777.com. I really love this site because it bring the users news, tips, ratings and reviews of the best poker rooms and a lot of interesting information about the poker and the online poker world. Furthermore, the guys from 777.com arrange every few weeks a poker tournament (freerolls, buy-in tournaments and more). For example, on 9-9-07 there is a big tournament where the winner gets $100 and the buy-in is only 10¢. All the details about this tournament and others are here: http://www.777.com/poker/featured-tournament . I recommend you to check this great site once in a while for updates.
I hope I was helpful. If you need more information and guidance you are welcomed to contact me directly.
Regards,
David
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment