Riyad
I'm 16, I've never dated ever, and I want to try asking a girl out, a gamer girl in particular, because a gamer girl would be a dream come true for me, because then we would probably both be gamer geeks.
Anyway, since I've never dated I don't know the first thing about relationships, asking a girl out etc, please no sarcasm or insults
Answer
Hey there. I'm a 14 almost 15 year old girl, and I LOVE video games, esspecially Resident Evil & Assassin's Creed series. First what you should do is find someone who has similar game interests as you. Girls love good looking guys too. What are your game interests? Maybe you could mention it above? There are a lot more girls than you think who like video games, and I'm one of them and proud of it. I'm sure if you approch a girl calmly and ask her what she likes, you can become quick friends, or even more.
Hey there. I'm a 14 almost 15 year old girl, and I LOVE video games, esspecially Resident Evil & Assassin's Creed series. First what you should do is find someone who has similar game interests as you. Girls love good looking guys too. What are your game interests? Maybe you could mention it above? There are a lot more girls than you think who like video games, and I'm one of them and proud of it. I'm sure if you approch a girl calmly and ask her what she likes, you can become quick friends, or even more.
where is a place i could meet some gamer girls?
Para[Dox]
I'm tired of dating girl who don't game, it gets so boring and the break ups are difficult. So I'm trying to find a way to meet gamer girl, local or long distance doesnt matter. Is there a website or somethin g? Not one I'd have to pay monthly for though.
Answer
online on xbox :) just chill, and im sure you will find one sooner or later, add me i have bout 5, all 18-25 atleast and there cool girls :) u can add them to and join are partys chill wit us :)
online on xbox :) just chill, and im sure you will find one sooner or later, add me i have bout 5, all 18-25 atleast and there cool girls :) u can add them to and join are partys chill wit us :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment