Friday, January 17, 2014

How to Digitally record my screen and auido?

game grumps
 on Game Grumps Ponies by MinkiDoodles
game grumps image




Aj Mini


A friend and i want to record ourselves playing video games and commentating on it, Kind of like Game Grumps and Cr1tikal. What kind of program could i use to record our audio, + the games audio and the screen, and if possible ourselves (i have a webcam). and if possible could we use it for streaming aswell


Answer
Camstudio is a good little screen recording software and its free - www.camstudio.org

What is a good video animation program and drawing tablet (w/ pen) for mac?




connor


need to find a good animation program for mac that can work with a drawing tablet and pen for mac? I'm thinking the newest Adobe flash but I've been hearing negative things about it. I just want to do simple cartoons like little "Game Grumps Animated" videos. I just really have no idea what to get, please help. I'm not on a budget, but I don't want an extremely professional program that will cost $1,000 just something less that $500, even free is cool as long as it works well especially with a tablet/ Thanks!


Answer
You can get anime studio, it's pretty close to adobe flash professional. It's about $100 or so and it's pretty good. It has tablet compatibility, so that's a pro! Anyways, hope my input helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar