Saturday, January 25, 2014

How to transfer saved game data from one android device to another android device?

game 001
 on game on 001
game 001 image




Sangeeth


I was using tab and recently bought a new phone and want to transfer game data from tab to phone.


Answer
You can backup apps with app data on your tab with Free Mobile Helper! Then restore it to your new android! Just download Free Mobile Helper free at http://fmh.macrobile.com/?r=001 firstly.

How much memory do a Wii U game uses to save?




Vietrice


So I'm thinkin of buying a white wii u with only 8 gb of memory, and I don't plan on downloaded any of my games online, I prefer to go to the physical store and buy them. Does anyone have a wii u know how much memory a wii u game uses to save? I don't really want to shell out another $50 for a HDD so thanks.


Answer
It actually varies per game... but using the Wii as a guideline (using the 8 Blocks = 1 MB), it should be fairly reasonable.

Most games will generally use between 0.1 - 10.0 MB's for their save files. Games that have a lot of customization options, DLC (including Premium DLC), or complex stuff will use considerably more. Major sports titles may use up to 50 MB's to save everything for an entire season.

Please be aware that the 1 MB = 0.001 GB... so savegame files will take up to 0.05 GB's, but it depends on the game developers to decide how much data is needed to save your progress in their game.

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar