Vitalik K
I have xfinity and I wanna watch nfl and nba games online computer or iPhone or ipad. Well I can't I don't know where to watch this games, only games I can watch through espn is only the college games witch sucks! Help me please thanks!
Answer
Why waste your time watching games when you could get out there and get some exercise which would benefit you personally?
Why waste your time watching games when you could get out there and get some exercise which would benefit you personally?
What are some games I can play online with an iphone user with my droid phone?
Keith
What are some games I can play online with an iPhone user with my droid phone? The only one i've been able to find is Cestos. I'm looking for games to play with my wife like checkers, connect 4, pool, etc.
Answer
You can't.
iPhones play online with iPhones and Droids with Droids.
You can't.
iPhones play online with iPhones and Droids with Droids.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment