Blabla
I am a first time steam user, just upgraded my custom rig and got Total War Rome 2. Now I may be moving my Pc to my second house, which has no internet connection whilst my house now which is my main home, has internet. Can steam still work w/o internet that way? Like without at least connecting to the internet? And how about some games that i bought from Steam? I downloaded the greek culture pack from steam(it didnt download anything?) and Game dev tycoon, how? Will it need internet?
Or can i just play by double clicking the exe in the game folder, or do i need discs? Or is internet a must since i have steam now?
Answer
you can play offline, steam will just log in offline mode
you can play offline, steam will just log in offline mode
If I buy a game on the windows store, can I play it on my PC?
Terrence
I want to buy game-dev tycoon and noticed it's cheaper to buy it from the windows store than for the PC. I'm not sure if buying it on the windows store will allow it to be used on the PC. I'm still using windows 7.
Answer
It should, I'm guessing you're buying it online for your computer? If you are all you should have to do is download it.
It should, I'm guessing you're buying it online for your computer? If you are all you should have to do is download it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment