Saturday, January 11, 2014

Is Kingdom Hearts available in manga form or just novel?

game online 3d 2013
 on HixxySoft.com - City Bus Simulator Munich 2013 PC Game
game online 3d 2013 image




JordynM


I don't have any of the kingdom hearts games (though I REALLY wish i did but i dont have a ps2, ps3, psp, or 3d ds) but I have become really into it! At first I thought it was a anime show, but sadly I was wrong x) I heard that there are Kingdom Hearts Novels and I was wondering if that was true or if it was really manga and if its available in english. Also I know there are multiple games, so there must be multiple books (I figured?) If so can you please list all the books and all the games. Also is playstation 2, playstation 3, psp, and 3d ds the only consoles that play the game? Thank you ^.^


Answer
there are both novels and manga. the novels are only available in Japanese. you will have to look on places like eBay and Amazon for the manga though because you probably won't find them in stores anymore.

manga:
Kingdom Hearts - 4 volumes
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - 2 volumes
Kingdom Hearts II - 5 volumes (only 2 are available in English. all others are only available online via KH13's forums)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - 5 volumes (this is only available online via KH13's forums. I will provide a link at the end)

games:
Kingdom Hearts - PS2
Kingdom Hearts II - PS2
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories - PS2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - GBA
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - PSP
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - DS
Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded - DS
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance - 3DS

currently there is no Kingdom Hearts game for the PS3, but an HD release of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, and a full cutscene collection from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days will be available at some point (fall 2013 is all the information being given). Kingdom Hearts III is also not available as there is no real information about it at this time.

there are also other games such as Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, but they are not available outside Japan.

Are there any 3ds games that can be played online?




A.J.


Also could you tell me the price


Answer
These are the ones I can think of. Prices are approximate,

Mario Kart 7 - $40
Samurai Warriors: Chronicles - $30
Super Street Fighter IV - $30
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $40 (note, this game is not out in North America until June 2013)
Tekken 3D Prime Edition - $30
Kid Icarus: Uprising - $40
Mario Tennis Open - $40
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 3D -$20
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - $30
Heroes of Ruin - $30

Super Smash Bros 4 will also have online. But I'm not listing it since we don't know a whole lot about it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar