Saturday, January 18, 2014

Survey: How many of you have a wheel on your mouse.?

game online news
 on Free Games Online | Find the Latest News on Free Games Online at Games ...
game online news image




Monkey


Also, are you a social bug , a gamer, an online news reader, or a person that likes to seek information on the web. Thanks for your time.


Answer
I have a two button mouse with a wheel.

I use my computer for all you have listed save gaming. I do play Freecell but I don't think that is to what you are referring. I also do a considerable amount of writing on the computer.

You are welcome for the time spent.

Cheers

GIMP

How can you get free Nintendo DS games online for free?




Margh


I just got the R4 yesterday but i dont know how to download the games.I havethat SD card or something like that. What do i do? Plz help or else my 75$ would go to waste. If not how do you get games online just for free no R4 needed if there is such a way.


Answer
Just download the roms, save it into a folder, and drag and drop the files in to your Micro SD.

Here are some websites where you can download the NDS roms:

http://www.dgemu.com/
http://g-masters.com/index.php?p=main
http://ds.rom-news.org/


If you want some skins for your R4, then go here to download:

http://mavisxp.com/r4/


If you're looking for clearer instructions on how to operate your R4, you can go to this website which guides you through with a step by step guide:

http://www.eurasia.nu/wiki/index.php?pagename=DsM3SimplyIdiotGuide

Hope this helps. I don't know if these sites are out of date or anythin,g but that's why I've given you multiple sites to choose from, in order of preference. I used to have an R4DS as well, so I am familiar with these sites, I just haven't used them in a while. I'm pretty sure they all still work.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar