Nutmeg
Other than runescape and Wow. I've played them for years before but, i want to see what other good online games there are going now.
Answer
There's also SW:TOR, but it's kinda meh. Some people seem to enjoy it, even if customer support has been terribad (in my experience).
Aion isn't too shabby, it's different but there are better options out there.
EVE Online is another alternative, much different than any other MMO I've ever played. Pretty fun when playing with friends, but it can take forEVER to get some things done.
Guild Wars 2 will be out soon, that's another buy-to-play option with no monthly sub. From what I've seen, it's more PVP focused though.
And finally, some time in 2013 we will have The Elder Scrolls: Online.
There's also SW:TOR, but it's kinda meh. Some people seem to enjoy it, even if customer support has been terribad (in my experience).
Aion isn't too shabby, it's different but there are better options out there.
EVE Online is another alternative, much different than any other MMO I've ever played. Pretty fun when playing with friends, but it can take forEVER to get some things done.
Guild Wars 2 will be out soon, that's another buy-to-play option with no monthly sub. From what I've seen, it's more PVP focused though.
And finally, some time in 2013 we will have The Elder Scrolls: Online.
Any Good online android multiplayer games?
Leo
not like draw something or words with friends im thinking like fun run or like some type of mmorpg. no card games or town creation games. also exclude fun run, iruna, and avabel. Thanks!
Answer
Top Five Online Android Games You Can't Miss
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2013-07-22/top_five_online_android_games_you_cant_miss_1.shtml?flag=WB05
Top Five Online Android Games You Can't Miss
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2013-07-22/top_five_online_android_games_you_cant_miss_1.shtml?flag=WB05
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment