Saturday, January 18, 2014

What are some good young adults book series?

game academy
 on Content is under the license Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported (CC ...
game academy image




chuy


Hello everybody I need some good books to read. I have all ready read the following books.

Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Twilight
The hunger games
Vampire Academy
Divergent
The mortal instruments
The Kane Chronicles


So yeah any good recommendations similar to these books I have read.

Also i am a tean guy.



Answer
Read the Infernal devices prequel to the mortal instruments and the Bloodlines series (spinoff from vampire academy.

Try the maze runner series, the gone series, the beautiful creatures series and maybe the iron fey series.

How much does cash converters pay for ds games?




Laura


I have some DS games I'd like to sell, and am going to Basildon today and was wondering how much Cash Converters would pay. All of the games are boxed with the booklet and not scratched, the games are imagine games and art academy, the first professor layton and new super mario bros. Please answer soon.
I live in England if that helps.



Answer
somewhere like game stop would pay about 20 bucks for one so yeah its a good price :) but if its in a box it will be higher




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar