dwilliams2
i bought 2 video games online on december 12,2009 . i bought the first video game on amazon and i bought this other game from this other site calle hot movie deals or something. the first video game came on the 16th and the seconed didn't come today and i went to america express to check my balance on my gift card .
Answer
Your first requirement is to attempt to resolve the missing item with the merchant. Contact them by email and/or phone. Emails is best because you have a written record to show the bank that you made a good-faith attempt to resolve this directly with the merchant.
If the merchant insists that they shipped the item, then you need to contact the shipper with the tracking number. UPS, Fed Ex, etc. will normally have insurance to cover items that get lost.
If the merchant doesn't get back to you, then you should contact the bank that issued your gift card for resolution.
Your first requirement is to attempt to resolve the missing item with the merchant. Contact them by email and/or phone. Emails is best because you have a written record to show the bank that you made a good-faith attempt to resolve this directly with the merchant.
If the merchant insists that they shipped the item, then you need to contact the shipper with the tracking number. UPS, Fed Ex, etc. will normally have insurance to cover items that get lost.
If the merchant doesn't get back to you, then you should contact the bank that issued your gift card for resolution.
How do I set up my internet to get optimal speed?
D.Horst
I have 10 people on a single internet connection in my apartment. Yeah it sucks right. I am living in the same apartment next year and want to know what I can do to get a better internet, not only for myself but everyone else. Most of us use torrents and many play games online, xbox, pc, etc. So does anyone have a solution for this?
We have a dlink router and are running around 130 Mbs.
Answer
Is it the D-Link router that is capable of routing 130 Mbps (I'm guessing a very capable wireless-N router), or is it the Internet Service Provider that gives you 130 Mbps (That would be pretty damn fast)?
My router is capable of higher speeds than my ISP. I have 7 Mbps DSL, and depending on the site I upload from, I have no real speed issues (torrents usually download at top speed capable). When sharing the Internet with the other person in my house, I get less bandwidth for my computer.
If your router is very capable, but the Internet speed is not so hot, you could all look into purchasing higher speeds from your ISP, so each person could get a higher portion of bandwidth for their computer/gaming systems.
Is it the D-Link router that is capable of routing 130 Mbps (I'm guessing a very capable wireless-N router), or is it the Internet Service Provider that gives you 130 Mbps (That would be pretty damn fast)?
My router is capable of higher speeds than my ISP. I have 7 Mbps DSL, and depending on the site I upload from, I have no real speed issues (torrents usually download at top speed capable). When sharing the Internet with the other person in my house, I get less bandwidth for my computer.
If your router is very capable, but the Internet speed is not so hot, you could all look into purchasing higher speeds from your ISP, so each person could get a higher portion of bandwidth for their computer/gaming systems.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment