Saturday, January 25, 2014

What was this Addicting Games game called?

game your game
 on The procedure should be identical for the iPhone but I havent ...
game your game image




Tre Ferro


There was this game I played on Addicting Games long ago. It's a Christmas game, and it's this game, where this kid kids a soccer ball wrecking stuff around the house, like a chair, a painting, and the background music had the Nutcracker Suite remix. What was that Addicting Games game called?


Answer
o o I know what you are taking about I like that game but I can't remember the name its like rotten kid or bad kid something like :)

If i have a game from game (Game Shop)and i sell it to them again do i have to take sticky barcode of?




Carl Clark


i wondering do i have to take the sticky barcode of from the game i bought from game(Game shop)or do i leave it on?if i wont to sell it back to them?


Answer
i would say to just leave any stickers or what ever on there and let them deal with it.hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar