Charles
I played the Generation I and II games online but can't find anywhere to play Emerald. The only places I can find are only compatible with Windows.
Answer
Download VisualBoyAdvance. Then grab yourself a Pokemon Emerald ROM. If you need me to email it to you, I can...
Download VisualBoyAdvance. Then grab yourself a Pokemon Emerald ROM. If you need me to email it to you, I can...
Is it possible to play Pokemon TCG online on the Mac?
Twonty2
I'm on a mac and want to play Pokemon TCG (Trading Card Game) online but it says I have to download a setup file that's only for Windows. Any workarounds?
Answer
you used to but not rite now because the updated the game and now only people with windows can play it... i hope they fix this soon because i have a mac :(
you used to but not rite now because the updated the game and now only people with windows can play it... i hope they fix this soon because i have a mac :(
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment