Monday, January 27, 2014

Who is your favorite female game character?

game of thrones characters
 on Elementary Casts Game of Thrones ' Natalie Dormer to Play Sherlock's ...
game of thrones characters image




Isabel


Just your overall favorite female game character. Alright, mine is Princess Farah from the Prince of Persia because she's beautiful and I like her personality lol (: and also the female chars from Dead or Alive and Mortal Kombat (for the most part).

What about you?
Lol yeah I've only seen Princess Farah in Sands of Time :) I haven't seen the other game, though! Thanks for all your answers!



Answer
This is tough. Hmm......

I really like Rydia from Final Fantasy IV. It's great to watch her blossom from a frightened young girl to a competent, powerful summoner. I'm also a fan of Mia from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn. Her amount of self-confidence is amazing.

I like Farah too, but I only like her Sands of Time persona. They really screwed with her personality (not to mention her voice acting, WTF???) in Two Thrones.

Are there any game of thrones action figures for Joffrey Baratheon?




sara


I love Game of Thrones. I heard there are collectibles of the characters but have not found Joffrey. He is a great character and I would love to be able to buy some replica of him. Are there any of him? Will there be any of him? I think he is evil but he is alos a great character. Who is your favorite character?
They have a few replicas of the other characters. Just not him.



Answer
I do not think Joffrey Baratheon is at the top list of characters to have an own collectible replica. It is more likely to expect replicas of Eddard Stark, Tryrion Lannister, Ayra Stark, Jon Snow, Jaime Lannister, Cersei Lannister, Dany.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar