Monday, February 10, 2014

Do you know of any sites that have online games, quizes, activities, etc. for married couples?




preacherma


I'm looking for sites like lovepong.com. Wholesome and clean and fun. I want to compile a list that I can share with other couples. We think lovepong is great and I'm just convinced there is other creative ideas out there.


Answer
zap ac, y8.com,google games are some good and fun online games .

Creating an online multiplayer quiz/trivia game?




.


Is there any software or technology out there that would allow me to create an online multiplayer quiz/trivia game? I'm talking about a game where live multiple-choice questions would flash onto the screen, and anyone viewing that page could answer them. Is there any sort of software or product that you can use to do something like this?

Thanks in advance.



Answer
http://www.atrixware.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar