KAD
Ok so im going to get a Gamefly membership and im going to get Modern Warfare 2.How long will it take for my game to get here because i know a lot of people play MW2 but can i know the estimated time??And also im going to get some new games that are coming out Ex.Black Ops,Assassins Creed Brotherhood,Star Wars F.U. 2.How long will it take for them to get here??
Thank you
Answer
Gamefly isn't the greatest when it comes to shipping, but they are decent. You can expect to receive any shipped game within 2 to 5 business days based upon my experiences with them.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = Medium(Will be available 50 to 74 percent of the time)
Any games that are new, will most likely not be shipped for a while due to the popularity of the games. According to Gamefly, the availability of brand new/popular games is typically less than 25 percent. My experience says that it will be around 10%.
If you do continue with getting a Gamefly subscription, could you click through my link? It gets me a free month :)
http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/FtWx7
Gamefly isn't the greatest when it comes to shipping, but they are decent. You can expect to receive any shipped game within 2 to 5 business days based upon my experiences with them.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 = Medium(Will be available 50 to 74 percent of the time)
Any games that are new, will most likely not be shipped for a while due to the popularity of the games. According to Gamefly, the availability of brand new/popular games is typically less than 25 percent. My experience says that it will be around 10%.
If you do continue with getting a Gamefly subscription, could you click through my link? It gets me a free month :)
http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/FtWx7
Is Gamefly worth the monthly charge?
Stephan G
My mom wants me to save up money but still entertain myself at the same time. I saw a couple of commercials advertising about Gamefly but I was not sure of it. I thought "Hey if Netflix is good for movies, then Gamefly would be good for PS3 games." I would like honest reviews about Gamefly and please be specific. Advantages and disadvantages.
Answer
Gamefly works very well, its just like netflix. However in my area it takes twice as long to get a gamefly game as it does a netflix.....3 day turn around on netflix about 5 on gamefly. Kind of a bummer but still its not bad. I use the 2 game at a time plan so I just play the 2nd ones while waiting on the first. I save quite abit of money to....think of it this way. A new game is 50-60 dollars, and how much do you honestly play them? I would beat them then resell them for about 20-30 and be done with it. Gamefly I do about 4 to 5 games a month, and only pay the one fee. So if I beat the game quickly or just don't like it its not a bad deal because I am still way ahead of where I would be buying them.
Gamefly works very well, its just like netflix. However in my area it takes twice as long to get a gamefly game as it does a netflix.....3 day turn around on netflix about 5 on gamefly. Kind of a bummer but still its not bad. I use the 2 game at a time plan so I just play the 2nd ones while waiting on the first. I save quite abit of money to....think of it this way. A new game is 50-60 dollars, and how much do you honestly play them? I would beat them then resell them for about 20-30 and be done with it. Gamefly I do about 4 to 5 games a month, and only pay the one fee. So if I beat the game quickly or just don't like it its not a bad deal because I am still way ahead of where I would be buying them.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment