JUAN
I get no sound when I turn my desktop pc on or off. I have zuma deluxe and luxor and they don't have sound. But card games and wmp, real player, cyberlink they are ok. I don get any sound on any online videos IE or firefox. I have realtek hd audio installed in my computer. I reinstalled the driver, I looked for the wavemapper and msacm32.drv files. i updated windows xp pro service pack 2 to service pack 3 and I got all the new updates from microsoft but the sound problem still there. Thanks....
Answer
do you have 2 sound cards ? if you do go to control panel ->sound and audio devices-> audio then select your default audio card
do you have 2 sound cards ? if you do go to control panel ->sound and audio devices-> audio then select your default audio card
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment