Wednesday, February 19, 2014

how many games are there of def jam?

Q. how many games are there of def jam?

and what is the newest def jam game?

is def jam fight for new york take over the newest def jam?

and what is the price for the newest def jam on ps2?

the best answer get 10 points
thank u


Answer
There are 4 Def Jam games:

Def Jam: Vendetta - PS2 and Gamecube
Def Jam: Fight for NY - PS2, XBOX, and Gamecube
Def Jam: Fight for NY: The Takeover - PSP
Def Jam: Icon - PS3 and XBOX360

The Takeover was released sometime in September 2006. So I don't think it's quite new. The latest is Icon, but it's only for 360 and PS3. Newest Def Jam for the PS2 is Fight for NY, which was released a year after Vendetta.

Not quite sure about the price, as sometimes it varies. But I'm guessing it's around $20.

what do you think about the game def jam?




Christophe


is there lots of action?


Answer
Well it depends on which one you are talking about! There are 3 different versions of Def Jam.

The first one is Def Jam Vendetta, for Gamecube and PS2. Awesome game.

The second one is Def Jam: Fight For NY. An Even Better Game.

The third one is Def Jam: Icons. I have only played the demo, and I felt it wasn't nearly as good as it's predecessors. Not to mention it was poorly reviewed in comparison to the previous 2 titles. If you want some Def Jamming action I would stick with the first 2. Awesome graphics, music, controls. Everything is good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar