Thursday, February 20, 2014

would anyone like to boycott Games Workshop products for 6 months?




Jason Bour


I would like to urge the whole gaming community of warhammer 40k to boycott all products from Games Workshop for 6 months due to the Damnatus issue. Is there anyone out there feeling the same? please reply.


Answer
Games Workshop aren't to blame, the problem is caused by German copyright laws:
"German copyright law confers the intellectual rights of created works to the people that created them."

This means that if GW did not object then the amateur Warhammer movie including all the imagery would belong to the film-makers; in other words they would legally be allowed to produce fake Warhammer merchandise.

It's a stupid and bureaucratic situation not of Games Workshop's making.

Are the Games Workshop Paint brushed worth the money?




PlayaPlaya


Is the set REALLY worth 55 dollars? Because I'm painting my models and the brushes I currently use don't seem to work to well on anything other than the base coat. Should I invest the money in the GW brushes, or are there any other brushes I could use that work the same just cheaper?
Thanks.



Answer
Games Workshop brushes are fine but read this: http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=89516

Rosemary & Co make a range of red sable brushes that are both decent quality and very cheap.

This is the set to go for:

Series 401: 4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 0, 1, 2
Series 92: 10/0 and 7/0
Series 768: 2, 4 and 6 flats

They are rather small and they don't look very impressive but they do the job nicely.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar