Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Little Pony app GameLoft friends?




....


I can't find anyone who plays the game. Either leave your gameloft user name in an answer or just add me kaitlyncake. (: I play daily.


Answer
Oooh, I've had the same problem when I got the app a few days ago lol. I can't find anyone either. I don't think I play as often as you, but probably every other day.

The username is the Gameloft Live account one right? Then it's DSKirk95

Hmm, when I search for you three kaitlyncakes show up. One is playing it right now, the other two aren't. Are you playing right now?

my little pony gameloft for pc?




Donovan Ca


is there one for pc? is there ever going to be one for pc?


Answer
No.

I've even tried BlueStacks (which is like an Android phone simulator on PC, and you can play apps on it) to play it, but it always crashes after loading about 75%.

It would make a pretty awesome Facebook game in my opinion, but Gameloft or Hasbro hasn't announced any plans of releasing it on PC. I'm sorry, but you're out of luck for now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar