jacquidube
Can you still play the normal DS games on the new wider screen DSi XL? Many thanks.
Answer
Yes you can play all ds games, as long as they're from the region you are in, e.g. in UK, you would need the UK PAL ds games as it's region coded - unlike for the DS Lite. BUT this is not a big problem if you by the right region coded game. Note that you can't play GBA games of course, since there is not GBA slot which you probably already know if you've checked the spec.
And the person who said that the dsi xl has bad graphics is wrong. That was the common assumption that the console was going to have pixelated graphics due to the same screen resolutions as the previous models. The DSi XL does not have bad graphics - I've been playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village (great graphics) and also My Baby games (which aren't renouned for their graphics BUT they look good and right on the dsi xl screens).
Play any ds games you want and the images will look fine! In fact, they look better!
Yes you can play all ds games, as long as they're from the region you are in, e.g. in UK, you would need the UK PAL ds games as it's region coded - unlike for the DS Lite. BUT this is not a big problem if you by the right region coded game. Note that you can't play GBA games of course, since there is not GBA slot which you probably already know if you've checked the spec.
And the person who said that the dsi xl has bad graphics is wrong. That was the common assumption that the console was going to have pixelated graphics due to the same screen resolutions as the previous models. The DSi XL does not have bad graphics - I've been playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village (great graphics) and also My Baby games (which aren't renouned for their graphics BUT they look good and right on the dsi xl screens).
Play any ds games you want and the images will look fine! In fact, they look better!
Best roleplay game for DSI XL?
FaithGirl
Hey, I'm kind of a new gamer and love games like harvest moon and Sims and animal crossing :)
I want a game with good graphics and dialogue! I want to have options during a conversation and options on what to do. I love the freedom you get in Sims (but Sims on ds really sucks so far)
I have harvest moon tale of two towns on ds and I really like it, but I want something with a little more dialogue and options
I want a game with beautiful detail, medium challenge, and lots of things I can do :)
I've heard of Rune factory- but I don't know if the ds version is any good... and I don't know if there is a decent Sims game for ds either.
From gaming experience and all, do you have any suggestions or recommendations for me???
Answer
I think you're talking about simulation games.
If you're looking for a decent Sims game, there is the Sims 3 pets for DS or the Sims 2 Castaway. but like you said, most Sim games that are portable, tend to really suck.
Personally, I'm a big fan of Dragon Quest Sentinels of The Starry Skies. It isn't a simulation game, it's a turnbased RPG. It's absolutely beautiful and there are a ton of side quests that you can do.
If you're not into turn based games, then you could always go for another Harvest Moon game. I enjoyed playing Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands, however, if you're more into the classic Harvest Moon games, then I would go for Harvest Moon DS or Harvest Moon DS cute.
There isn't that many simulation games for DS, but Rune Factory is like Harvest Moon, except it has RPG elements incorporated. Also, if you don't already have it, I highly suggest getting Animal Crossing Wild World for DS, it's very fun.
Anyways, if I were you, I'd stick to getting another Harvest Moon game, because who doesn't like Harvest Moon ? Haha. I personally really enjoy Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns.
I hope this helped. :)
I think you're talking about simulation games.
If you're looking for a decent Sims game, there is the Sims 3 pets for DS or the Sims 2 Castaway. but like you said, most Sim games that are portable, tend to really suck.
Personally, I'm a big fan of Dragon Quest Sentinels of The Starry Skies. It isn't a simulation game, it's a turnbased RPG. It's absolutely beautiful and there are a ton of side quests that you can do.
If you're not into turn based games, then you could always go for another Harvest Moon game. I enjoyed playing Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands, however, if you're more into the classic Harvest Moon games, then I would go for Harvest Moon DS or Harvest Moon DS cute.
There isn't that many simulation games for DS, but Rune Factory is like Harvest Moon, except it has RPG elements incorporated. Also, if you don't already have it, I highly suggest getting Animal Crossing Wild World for DS, it's very fun.
Anyways, if I were you, I'd stick to getting another Harvest Moon game, because who doesn't like Harvest Moon ? Haha. I personally really enjoy Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns.
I hope this helped. :)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment