Cpt. Oreo
Wat do you think the score will be? How many shots for each team? Who got goals? And Why?
-GO SHARKS!!!
I'm going 2 choose a best answer 2morrow and whoever had the closest predictions to the actual game stats get the best answer and anyone who adds an answer after 10:00 PM will not get it.
Looking forward to the winner and good luck!!
Answer
Score
3-2 Flames
Shots
San Jose-32
Flames-25
Goals
Flames-Iginla (was quiet last game; watch for him to come out with an explosive vengeance), Boyd, Bertuzzi (will continue hot streak).
Sharks-Marleau, Thornton (the top guns for the Sharks).
Score
3-2 Flames
Shots
San Jose-32
Flames-25
Goals
Flames-Iginla (was quiet last game; watch for him to come out with an explosive vengeance), Boyd, Bertuzzi (will continue hot streak).
Sharks-Marleau, Thornton (the top guns for the Sharks).
What did u guys think of the SU-UCONN game last Nite?
Antonio S
I dont usually watch college basketball. but iwas this game it was unbelieveable. ur thoughts.
Answer
I thought it was amazing! 6 overtimes is a lot but I always thought Syracuse was going to win! The only reason UCONN didn't was because they missed some crucial foul shots. UCONN coach Jim Calhoun knew it too. During the press conference he said "I am not tired, I can go have a practice right now and work on foul shots." It was one of the most exciting games I have ever seen.
I thought it was amazing! 6 overtimes is a lot but I always thought Syracuse was going to win! The only reason UCONN didn't was because they missed some crucial foul shots. UCONN coach Jim Calhoun knew it too. During the press conference he said "I am not tired, I can go have a practice right now and work on foul shots." It was one of the most exciting games I have ever seen.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment