Friday, March 7, 2014

Which of these 007 video games do you like?




A.C. 007 t


1. James Bond 007
2. A View to a Kill
3. James Bond 007: Goldfinger
4. Live and Let Die
5. The Living Daylights
6. 007: Licence to Kill
7. The Spy Who Loved Me
8. James Bond 007: The Duel (Sega Genesis)
9. Operation Stealth
10. James Bond Jr.
11. GoldenEye 007 (N64)
12. James Bond 007 (Game Boy)
13. Tomorrow Never Dies
14. The World Is Not Enough
15. 007 Racing
16. James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire
17. James Bond 007: Nightfire
18. James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
19. GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
20. 007: From Russia with Love
21. 007: Quantum of Solace
22. GoldenEye 007 (Wii)
23. GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
24. James Bond 007: Blood Stone
25. 007 Legends

BQ: What do you think about these James Bond 007 video games and do any of them bring back memories?



Answer
007 Goldeneye for Nintendo 64 (I still have this game and my console upstairs, its by far the best 007 game ever made.

I liked 007: Agent Under Fire like several years ago, surprisingly I played the game today but the controls are so complex and hard to adapt too that the game is totally killed.

007: Nightfire however is one of the best Bonds game ever released, it beats the new ones by a mile, new doesn't mean better, classic villains, great maps, awesome weapons, great modes, a menace missions, based on the 007 movie Moonraker which was made in the 70s with Roger Moore. (Have this game, play it with my mates every so often, just an epic Bond game)

007 (Hand game) strategies?




jefferyupa


Anyone have any strategies for the 007 hand game? This is like rock paper scissors but instead had reload, shield and shoot.

Thanks
BTW, you cannot stock up on reload and then shoot 2+ times in a row



Answer
HA! I loved this game. I invented a new version today at school: 007 Mexican stand off. OK so what I would do is load the first and second turns then shoot then shield then shoot again. oh and if you load 7 times in a row without getting shot, you get bazooka which can shoot thru the shield.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar