Friday, April 25, 2014

Can I play xbox original games on the xbox 360 online?




Josh S


ok so i wanted to find out if xbox live works using a xbox original game on the xbox 360. cheers
thanks guys, i know what games have backwards compatibilty thanks.



Answer
Yes it will, but the original xbox game must be supported.

If it is on this list EVERY feature of the original game will work, including xbox live.

Here is the list of compatible games for the US:
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

And the one for the UK if thats where you are at:
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

Can you use xbox games on the 360 and play them online?




Tony R.


Can you like use a lets say midtown madness and play it online with your 360?
I mean like an online enabled game



Answer
YES! Only catches are...you need the XBox 360 hard drive to play Xbox games, and some Xbox games won't play on the 360 (lists of these games are available online). I believe Xbox games with Live enabled will work through a 360.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar