Sunday, April 20, 2014

What is your favorite video game universe?

Q. Mine is from the Fallout series because the games just are so abundant in style and I just love how the 50s esque vibe of optimism is at utter contrast with the bleak, dark apocalyptic world. The games have such a large and, more importantly, interesting back story weaving together this universe through all of the franchise's existing games (though I've yet to play the original, Fallout: Tactics, or Fallout: BOS). So what's your favorite video game universe and why? I just want to read some interesting answers... XD


Answer
Mine is Oblivion. The Idea of a constant war between Hell and Earth is always appealing that combined with the diverse creatures and people that inhabit both worlds makes for a great background. Then how every aspect of the world is detailed with things like magic wielding and guild systems makes the universe amazing. Then seeing as the land of the game of oblivion is only part of an even bigger world which includes morrowwind, bloodmoon, and Skyrim (Just to name a few) proves to me that it is the ideal universe. Let's face the facts Bethesda is the best at making gaming realms.

Can an elaborate game explain the universe?

Q. ...


Answer
I saw a program a while back, which you might be referencing to, in which they created a game with a set amount of rules in an attempt to proof that the universe was just a victim of circumstance, while I believe that this might be an interesting way to see how cells and life works I don't believe that it necessarily "explains the universe" The thing about it is that, currently, science is not far enough advanced to explain the universe. We, in the grand scheme of things, are not even grains of sand on a big beach. We have so much more to explore and experiment with that we may never understand the universe. So, in short, right now, no, but later maybe. Hope that helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar