Thursday, December 26, 2013

Can gameboy color games work or get cheats from a gameboy advance gameshark?

gameshark
 on GameShark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
gameshark image




pstr9


I'm thinking about getting a gameshark for my Gameboy Advance but I also want cheats for my Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon Yellow, but I'm not sure weather to get a Gameboy Color Gameshark, a Gameboy Advance Gameshark, or both. Can someone help me? I've shearched all over the Internet looking for advice but they all say something not related to the topic or something else. Please someone help me.


Answer
Pretty obvious.. GBA gameshark, because it can play gbc & gba games.

A GBC obviously can't play advance games.

How do you use the gameshark code for catching any pokemon?




Kaysee


Many websites have the gameshark code 91??DFD0 where you replace the ?? with a code for the pokemon you want to catch but im not sure how it works? I entered the code with the pokemon number I want but I still the get same random pokemon in battle, how/when do I need to use the code?


Answer
gameshark is bad and busts yoru game get action replay




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar