Thursday, December 26, 2013

Is there any way that my Total Club Manager 2004 game work on Windows 7?

game works
 on GameWorks Schaumburg/Chicago Reviews - Schaumburg, IL 60173
game works image




Not Yours


I've tried the so called 'Windows XP Mode' but nothing really seems to work. I can't make this game work. The Editor of the game works fine, but the game itself doesn't want to work, unless I do a automatic compatibility solver.

I want to know if there is a way to start this game, without the need of the automatic compatibility settings?



Answer
I seriously doubt it will work - it's to old to play on windows 7.-

Does the original sims computer game work with windows vista?




Dfghdfh D


Does the original sims computer game work with windows vista? Do you need to download special drivers to play it?


Answer
yes it does. I tries it and it worked for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar