ClaymanVTW
I want our local gaming center to get the game, Empire: Total War on their PC's but they arnt really jumping on it. Any ideas on how to convince them that people will enjoy the game? I cant play it at home for now (a month or 2 before i can) but really want to play it. Also i dont want anyone complaining about the AI or CTD's and such, there are things called "patches" for that.
Answer
best way to do it would be to get some of your friends and fellow players to also request the game.
best way to do it would be to get some of your friends and fellow players to also request the game.
What is the next game in the Total War series?
Joey
I have the game Empire Total War and heard about the release of Napoleon Total War and as wondering what is the next game? I was hoping it would be based on the civil war.
Answer
Well yes theres Napoleon Total war, and Shogun 2 total war.Not sure if it is out or when it will be but im definetly getting Shogun, you should check their official website
http://www.totalwar.com/
Hope I helped if so please pick best answer ^_^
Well yes theres Napoleon Total war, and Shogun 2 total war.Not sure if it is out or when it will be but im definetly getting Shogun, you should check their official website
http://www.totalwar.com/
Hope I helped if so please pick best answer ^_^
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment