amyjean
I need to install all of my sims 3 games on my other macbook but my disc drive gives my disks circle scratches. I am aware that PC users are able to register their games online and use a download version of their game, however I have a mac and cannot find a way to register my games. Is this possible for a macbook?
Answer
you can register the game if you like (at the sims 3 website). but origin is required and macs and origin do not mix so a downloaded version would not work on a mac.
I would suggest dual booting with a windows operating system
you can register the game if you like (at the sims 3 website). but origin is required and macs and origin do not mix so a downloaded version would not work on a mac.
I would suggest dual booting with a windows operating system
Is it worth it to buy The Sims 3 Deluxe game for Mac?
alevb16
I am about to purchase the game online [if anyone knows where I can legally purchase it online with the direct download option available in English I will really appreciate it!] but I've read from other Mac users that there's a problem with the create platform? Is it really worth it to buy it then?
Answer
The Sims 3 is an amazing game. You can do basically anything with them. If you have ever wanted to have freedom and unlimited fun, then buy the SIms 3. You can become an astronaut, a pilot, a firefighter, and even a mad scientist! As well as being able to have children, maybe even triplets or twins, you can get medical advice or relax at the spa for the day. You can even get an expensive car or the limo of your dreams. If you want to live big, go ahead and buy the mansion, but if you just want to have a cozy place to stay, feel free to buy a small house near the ocean.
b
The Sims 3 is an amazing game. You can do basically anything with them. If you have ever wanted to have freedom and unlimited fun, then buy the SIms 3. You can become an astronaut, a pilot, a firefighter, and even a mad scientist! As well as being able to have children, maybe even triplets or twins, you can get medical advice or relax at the spa for the day. You can even get an expensive car or the limo of your dreams. If you want to live big, go ahead and buy the mansion, but if you just want to have a cozy place to stay, feel free to buy a small house near the ocean.
b
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment