Thursday, December 5, 2013

How can I watch college football online from outside the US?

game online vietnam
 on Young people play online games at an Internet shop in Go Vap District ...
game online vietnam image




qmiller123


I live in Vietnam and I want to watch college football. I'm willing to pay for a service that provides me with reliability.


Answer
Go to http://football.sports-tv-stations.com
Watch football games online.

How to play online with a chipped xbox 360?




Tausif


I bought a chipped in xbox 360 from Vietnam because they only sold fake games there. Now I'm planning to buy some original game like Halo: Reach, etc. But I don't know if I can play online because one of my friends got banned from Xbox live permanently for trying to play online with a fake game. What to do?


Answer
If you buy the retail game of Halo: Reach and play it on a modded console you should be fine. If you try to play a fake Halo: Reach online, then there is a 50/50 chance you'll get caught and banned. Halo: Reach should be region-free anyway, just buy it from a site like Play-asia.com and you won't have any problems.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar