Thursday, December 5, 2013

What should I do during summer vacation?

game 8002
 on Hand-held LCD Game (Horizontal)Model: TL-8001(black color), 8002 ...
game 8002 image




Alexa


I'm 14 and today is my first day of summer and I'm already bored. I will be spending one day a week with my cousin, helping out with her young children. Other than that, I have nothing. My mom works 45 minutes away from my house and my dad lives in another state so I wont have a ride anywhere. We do have a trolley system that I can take into downtown. I live in a small town. By small I mean the population is 8002 people. So what should I do???


Answer
get a small job (babysitting)
go to a festival
go to themeparks
shop :)
revise 2 weeks before you go back to school for any important examinations
go on bike rides
walk your pet or neighbours pets
make a list of thing you want to do
play a computer game (sims)
go to the cinema
make a movie with your mates
:) xxx

Why can i not play ps3 online at the hotel?




ryan f


The hotel offers free wifi. My iPhone gets on no problem and so does my laptop, but my PS3 gets a dns error starting with 8002. I'm not at the hotel now and failed to write down the whole error code. Any suggestions for my visit next week. I did ask the front desk and they had no clue. They didn't seem to have much computer knowledge, never mind networking lol


Answer
It is because they don't want you to use up the hotel's bandwidth playing your game.

They probably have a firewall blocking those ports for your PS3 to access the network.

More than likely the only ports open up on a hotel is port 80 for Http and port 443 for Https. That is all they really need at the hotels. Well for the customers anyways.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar