Wednesday, December 25, 2013

How do I make my gamepad work with a zsnes emulator?

gamepad
 on Logitech F310, F510 and F710 PC Gamepads | iTech News Net
gamepad image




TomQuoVadi


I recently bought a Sidewinder Version 1.0 gamepad, for use with a zsnes emulator. However, I have no idea how to get the two to work together. The problem isn't that the controller is bad, because I checked and its in working order, I just need to know how or if it works with a zsnes emulator. Thanks.


Answer
You can go to the config tab and click input. Then choose your device. If your device doesnt appear then you can always use your keyboard.

Can you play batman arkham city only with the wiiu gamepad only?




WiiU


Im thinking of getting batman arkham city for the wiiu. Can i play with just the wiiu gamepad or do i have to use my wiiu gamepad and my tv? Please help!


Answer
You can indeed just use the GamePad. It says so on the Nintendo website.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar