Reach
I beat the game 100% and I want to delete my account, How do I do it?
Answer
Just start a new game.
You'll get a notification that there's already a saved game that you have to delete first before being able to save a new game.
It should tell you on that notification how to delete your current saved game.
Just start a new game.
You'll get a notification that there's already a saved game that you have to delete first before being able to save a new game.
It should tell you on that notification how to delete your current saved game.
is there a way to move sonic riders zero gravity from one wii to another?
Joseph
I have completed the game 100% (All characters -including super sonic- and all boards) but I cant seem to copy it to my SD card so i can't use my data on other peoples wii's witch sucks. Is there a way for me to transfer the data?
Answer
No, unless u have a modded wii - then use savegame manager
No, unless u have a modded wii - then use savegame manager
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment