Peter D
im playing a game and it requires me to leave it on for 24 hours to get something special. I heard its okay to leave the ps3 on for weeks since people have done it. but if I leave it running for 24 hours with a game inside would the heat of the ps3 damage the game ?
Answer
If you left it running for that long it will be fine. But leaving it on for weeks.. Might cause it to overheat if its not in a cool place where it has room to get air.
Ive never left a console on for longer than 2 days. Did it with a 360, Was fine.
If you left it running for that long it will be fine. But leaving it on for weeks.. Might cause it to overheat if its not in a cool place where it has room to get air.
Ive never left a console on for longer than 2 days. Did it with a 360, Was fine.
Is it possible that there is a second Scarface game in the making?
Tybo
I got the first Scarface: The world is yours game 2 days ago and it was so awesome that I couldn't stop so I did a 24h marathon and I beat it already lol. It's one of the top 10 games I've ever played, and I have quite a list. So I was wondering, would they make a remake/sequel/independent new Scarface game? There are rumors Activision might.
Answer
Yes, that game will be in process before being sold... Keep up to date!
Good luck!
Yes, that game will be in process before being sold... Keep up to date!
Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment