Joe
I'm talking about the second party game developer for Sony. I am trying to find the net worth of Naughty Dog as a company, not Sony or anything. Does somebody know how much the company is worth?
Answer
Naught Dog is a Subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment and as such there is no separate or independent valuation for it. It belongs to Sony. For the history on this company, see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naughty_Dog
Naught Dog is a Subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment and as such there is no separate or independent valuation for it. It belongs to Sony. For the history on this company, see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naughty_Dog
How much is Naughty Dog worth?
Joe
I'm talking about the second party game developer for Sony. I am trying to find the net worth of Naughty Dog as a company, not Sony or anything. Does somebody know how much the company is worth?
Answer
Naught Dog is a Subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment and as such there is no separate or independent valuation for it. It belongs to Sony. For the history on this company, see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naughty_Dog
Naught Dog is a Subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment and as such there is no separate or independent valuation for it. It belongs to Sony. For the history on this company, see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naughty_Dog
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment