Foreverz
I am having a garage sale and I am not sure how much to mark computer games or game boy advance games. I have games like Rollercoaster Tycoon, Scooby-Doo, sonic, Barbie, Arthur, Nickelodeon games for computer. For game boy I have Lizzie McGuire, Simpsons and Mario. What do you guys recommend?
Answer
proboly 5 to 15 dollars each
proboly 5 to 15 dollars each
How much should I sell my game-boy advance for and where should I sell it?
Jennifer
I have a Game-boy Advance and I don't want it anymore. Don't know how much to sell it for or where to sell it to or on.
It's a little scratched but has no other problems, It comes with a car charger as well.
Answer
craigslist,amazon, or ebay
not sure how much you should sell it for. usually people sell used items for half the price it costs new
craigslist,amazon, or ebay
not sure how much you should sell it for. usually people sell used items for half the price it costs new
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment