Monday, December 30, 2013

How long does it take an ear infection to go?

game ear
 on Details about Walkers Game Ear Digital HD
game ear image




britney


Away my son is 18 months and has his first ear infection. She said its not bad and perscribed him this pink medcine. He got the mesicine monday and has had a temp since sunday afternoon it comes and goes ranges from 99 to 101.9 the onlt thing that will keep it down is pedicare. When should he feel better?


Answer
He should be feeling better by now..If by Thursday no improvement, give the dr a call.

I once had an ear infection Friday afternoon,went to Urgent care and got a prescription for an antibiotic. By the next afternoon I felt well enough toi go to a baseball game

How can I get my adrenline going before a game or practice so I can play better?




Joey


I play baseball and i would like to get a lot of adrenaline going before i play a game or practice so i can play better. My dad has high levels of adrenaline, and i didnt really get tht. I am hoping tht if i had more adrenaline going that i can be more aggressive, like diving for more balls and such. Also i would be ablle to hit the ball hader and throw harder.


Answer
oddly enough adrenaline does not actually help your performance in the long run.

while yes adrenaline does give you a energy boost and quicker reflex,s it also makes your short sighted and once it initially runs its course your energy levels crash (making you feel VERY tired).

you actually play alot better when your focused but at the same time also relaxed. this allows you to "see" more of the game and react better to it. if you have ever seen a live game of say...football during their warm up every single ball they kick is dead on target, accurate and controlled and yet when the game begins they become a little more inaccurate and drop the ball or miss goals every known and again. this is because during warm up they are calm and relaxed, yet focused and not stressed about what their doing, ergo, no adrenaline.

however, despite saying all that I will also tell you a few possible ways to "activate" your adrenaline should you choose to ignore my initial advice. one way, is going for a jog, or doing exercise before the game. nothing too strenuous or energy burning just enough to really engage you muscles and get them all working and warmed up. another way, although somewhat hard learn and to effectively master is think of a focus word like "power" or "win" or "everything" and say that every time you sprint like mad or go full throttle in a game. now eventually that focus word begin to have meaning in your head so when you say it you can activate or feel like you can do more. however the energy boost this gives is only brief in my experience of this technique but again I only use it for running and sprinting energy boosts not adrenaline activation so...I dunno. another method, again its a little challenging to learn is to mediate on a moment when you had your adrenaline pumping the most, when you could hear your heartbeat in your ears. sit down/lay down and think of the strongest memory like that you can and re imagine it and think of it and just live in that moment as long as you can, im not sure ho effective this is but it certainly helps getting you in the zone.

these are just some of the methods iv learned. I have worked out and had friends with alot of sports psychologists so thats what iv learned from them.

I hope thats helpful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar