Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How fast will my PSP 3000 sell on amazon?

game 6 movie
 on What is so fascinating about a group of pituitary cases trying to ...
game 6 movie image




Justin


Im selling my PSP 3000 on amazon for 215 dollars. I included 6 games/movies plus a charger and carrying case. How long do you think it'll take for this to sell?


Answer
Some people might not want the 6 games/movies. I've been looking for a psp recently and I myself would not buy yours because of the included games. If you got rid of the games and lowered the price it might sell fast.

The cheapest someone is selling the psp 3000 right now is $119. Do you think someone would pay an extra $100 for game they might not want, especially when all they want is the console?

Why do the games usually come out before the movie?




Natsuki


Possibly a dumb question but when I go to Walmart to browse their games section, I see games that are out before the movie hits theaters.

I noticed it just now as well that the 6th Harry Potter game is coming out a month before the 6th movie, not that it's a spoiler to those who've read the book, but shouldn't they at least wait til after the movie comes out?



Answer
it's because they want to drag you in so they make money while you spend it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar