Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How long can my hp webcam record?

game online 320x240
 on Man 3 320X240 Wallpaper (320X240 Wallpapers) For Mobile | Mobile Games ...
game online 320x240 image




Hm


I have an hp premium autofocus webcam. There is something online that I would like to record with it, as I will be unable to watch it in real time because of work. I have roughly 55GB left on my harddrive and I will be recording in 320x240 QVGA format. What length of time do you think I can record with the webcam?


Answer
Depending on how many hrs or min it on for..But i reckon 55gb would be enough maybe..its hard to tell tbh cos some software can take in gigs just for 2min like fraps for recording games..Tbh i would try it at that amount of space left.I would also say aswell dont try to fill your hard drive its not a good thing.Hope it works out.

Is there any pokemon game for my touchscreen phone ?




Ayshy


i have a 320x240 java screentouch phone.
i wanted to play a pokemon game of any generation and want to challenge other trainers online ? is there any jave or bada application available for me ?
And if available then pls tell me how to install bada app into my phone.
phone model = samsung wave525.
thanks in advance



Answer
You can download GBAoid emulator it's a gba emulator for android and then download roms from the internet. You will need androzip file manager to unzip. Step by step :
Step 1 : download androzip file manager from google play

Step 2 : open file manager and make a folder named GBAoid for convenience

Step 3 : google : gbaoid download, download it then unzip in gbaoid folder.

Step 4 : for the emulator to work you will need a bios file. Google : gba.bios download and download it. Place it in gbaoid folder

Step 5 : download rom. Example : type in google pokemon emerald ( by far the best) rom (don't type by far the best). Press enter. Then go to coolrom or emuparadise the best for roms.

Step 6 : unzip rom in gbaoid folder.

Step 7 : open gbaoid, it will ask for a bios file, select the bios file in gbaoid folder and then select a rom example the emerald mentioned in the guide.

Step 8 : enjoy the game

Step 9 : choose as best answer ;-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Camera Info by - ryanita Edited By Autocar