vetalklas
What is the best first person shooter gamer you had played? I mean really nice game play and killer graphics. So far I played Half Life 2,Call of Duty,Pain killer.
My computer specifications are:
Intel core duo 2 e6300 processor
500 Watt good quality PSU
x1950xt 256mb video card
2GB OCZ duall channel memory
ECS p965t-a motherboard
Maxtor 320GB Sata2 hard drive
Sony DVD ROM
Antec Case
3.5 years old NEC CRT 17" flat screen monitor (LCD buying soon)
Answer
Back in college, I used to play the Doom games a lot. Not the new Doom. The old Dooms with sprites.
But more recently, I enjoy Gears of War (fun but too short), Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and Rainbow 6 Vegas because of being able to take cover behind objects. Not as twitchy as before so this helps to keep me alive longer.
I also like FEAR for the atmosphere, length, and AI.
Back in college, I used to play the Doom games a lot. Not the new Doom. The old Dooms with sprites.
But more recently, I enjoy Gears of War (fun but too short), Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and Rainbow 6 Vegas because of being able to take cover behind objects. Not as twitchy as before so this helps to keep me alive longer.
I also like FEAR for the atmosphere, length, and AI.
How long before game developers for the Xbox One realize that backed a losing console?
FatedScyth
I'll admit that games like Titanfall, Killer Instinct, and Ryse: Son of Rome look damn good. That said, how long do you think it will take for developers to realize they backed a losing console. With all the negative publicity the Xbox One has received, the console's sales will suffer heavily and the developers will have to make their exclusives available to us soon to be PS4 owners as well to recoup their losses. I've give them a year at most. Then we will get Titanfall for PS4.
@TBK first off its PlayStation. One word dude. Secondly PS4 currently outnumbers Xbox One pre-orders 9:1 on Amazon alone. So apparently you're the only one that thinks Xbox is better.
@Tom Of course Microsoft knee they had a loser of a console. And they still thought it was a good idea to require a 24/7 connection to the Internet and enforcing DRM. Then when the community lashed out at them they panicked and flip-flopped. That right there shows they had no faith in the Xbox One to begin with.
@Marduk you obviously don't know what I'm talking about. When Xbox One bombs and it will. All the developers that had exclusives on the console, they'll lose tons of money because their game was for a console that couldn't sell to save its life. And in the end the games will release for the other consoles to make up for lost profits.
@Silver Jack after 2 RRoDs, a corrupted hard drive, and broken disc reader. You're damn right I'm a Sony fanboy now. I've had 4 Xbox 360's take a sh!t on me. Funny, I've never had a single problem out of any of my PS3s. Microsoft has always been about software. They don't know a thing about hardware. They never should have gotten involved in gaming in the first place.
Answer
Dude gross, your fanboy is showing, cover that up right now!
Xbox 1 has undergone a lot of changes in the last few months, and both consoles are looking great, they will both sell like hot cakes and no developer needs to worry about only putting their games on one console.
That negative publicity are from people who wanted the Xbox 1 to change, and when it finally does, complain that they should have stuck with their guns, the logic is just out of control, and they need something to complain about.
Dude gross, your fanboy is showing, cover that up right now!
Xbox 1 has undergone a lot of changes in the last few months, and both consoles are looking great, they will both sell like hot cakes and no developer needs to worry about only putting their games on one console.
That negative publicity are from people who wanted the Xbox 1 to change, and when it finally does, complain that they should have stuck with their guns, the logic is just out of control, and they need something to complain about.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
0 comments:
Post a Comment